Email: Moussa106SA@gmail.com to request the Application!
Moussa Temple No. 106 and other supporters are charged to increase academic achievement of youth in the San Antonio, Texas area. We are dedicated to helping the youth in attending and succeeding in the educational arena. Members of Moussa Temple No. 106 believe in “Recognizing continuous educational efforts through support!”
Moussa Temple No. 106 will award $1,000 Student Aid Grants to four deserving students. NOTE: $1,000 will be awarded to the student upon evidence of registration in an accredited college or university or trade school institution in the U.S.
The purpose of Moussa Temple No. 106’s Continuing Education Program is to provide funds to deserving local undergraduate students pursuing a course of study at either a two-year or four-year educational institution.
Deadline: MAY 21, 2021
Criteria and eligibility
- Applicant must be a graduating senior or classified as a senior (home schooling with proof of accreditation) in the state of Texas at the time the application is submitted.
- Home of record in the San Antonio Metropolitan Area
- Applicant must have at least a 2.5 grade point average.
- Applicant must demonstrate community involvement.
- DEADLINE for applications is May 21, 2021, 11:59 p.m. (No exceptions).
- Refer to the application for a list of required supporting documentation. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Please put N/A in the space if any question does not apply.
- Type within text the blocks provided.
- You will be notified by email or mail in June 2021 regarding the status of your application.
- If you have any questions about the application contact: Moussa Temple No. 106’s Student Aid Department at Moussa106SA@gmail.com
Applicant must submit the following items:
- Completed application (Typed).
- Most recent official high school
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation from a NON-FAMILY MEMBER
- Submission procedures:
- Recommendations and Application may be submitted electronically via email (recommended) or via U.S. Mail.
- Recommendations must be submitted on a separate document, along with the application.
- *Selectee(s) will be recognized during the Moussa Temple 106 Student Aid Luncheon on July 22, 2021 at 5pm.
Award ceremony subject to change due to Covid status
Submit applications and supporting information by E-mail to:
Or by mail to:
Moussa Temple No. 106
P.O. Box 202119
San Antonio, Texas 78220
(Must be post marked by application suspense date)
Awards are open to qualified students in Texas. Applicants must be a high school senior and accepted into an accredited College or University or Vocational.