Make the Right Decision & Join Today
The NAACP Labor and Industry Committee is committed to assisting community job seekers find valued careers, jobs and employment leads and information. We have provided links to public and private companies, organizations and government, and employment agency sites. We provide these links to help job seeker send their resumes to recruiters and employers, and access to exclusive career advice, courses, and content. Our goal is to open doors for people, and that means helping you find great new job opportunities.
CAREER AND EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES LINKS
*Follow The Desired Links Found Below*
CAREER RESOURCES IN YOUR AREA
CITY COUNTY FEDERAL EMPLOYMENT LINKS
The NAACP Labor and Industry Committee
Shall seek ways to improve the economic status of minority groups by:
(1) working to eliminate discriminatory employment practices in industry and
government, wage differentials based on race, unequal opportunities for training,
promotion and unfair dismissals;
(2) encouraging greater participation in the trade union movement;
(3) working to end discriminatory practices in labor unions;
(4) securing the enactment of state and federal fair employment practices legislation; and
(5) working for improved opportunities in vocational and apprenticeship training.